Wednesday, February 8, 2017

LV 426 is (edit: well was) here!

LV 426 Fanedit from TMBTM on Vimeo.

Find it now at fanedit.info (not on vimeo anymore, sorry) This is a fanedit of Prometheus with the goal to turn the planet LV 223 into LV 426 in order to make it a proper prequel to the first Alien movie. So this fanedit is not meant to be seen with Alien Convenant. Most of the annoying aspects of the original movie (in my opinion) are now removed and/or changed a bit. - New Lenght 93 minutes. - 40 minutes are cut. - 9 minutes are added. - Including about 1 minute of new special effects here and there (some invisibles, some you should see...)

6 comments:

  1. This is too cool for words. This is the movie I was expecting. Bravo, sir! I don't know how you pulled off some of those effects so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You should find a downloadable 720p version at fanedit.info

      Delete
  3. Hi, can you send me a link of this film so I may see it, love what you do
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're the guy who asked me the same thing at fanedit.org, I sent you a reply there ;)
      For everyone else who is interested: register at fanedit.org and PM me there (user TMBTM). I prefer not putting direct links online.

      Delete